Foot Pain Creme
Relieves Achy, Painful Feet
- Penetrates to the Nerves
- Fast Acting
- Soothes Aggravated Nerves
- 7 Dry Skin Moisturizers (93% of people saw a visible difference)
- Odor Free
- 4 oz
*Among OTC topical analgesics.
**Among counter-irritant topical pain relievers.
1 Among odor free topical analgesic products.
*Use as directed
Lidocaine HCI 4% . . . . . . . . . . . . Topical anesthetic
water, SD alcohol 40 (10%), cetearyl alcohol, ceteth-20 phosphate, dimethicone, caprylyl methicone, dicetyl phosphate, glyceryl stearate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, aminomethyl propanol, C30-45 alkyl cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, ethylhexylglycerin, methylparaben, disodium EDTA, citric acid
For external use only
Do not use
- on large areas of the body or on cut, irritated or swollen skin
- on puncture wounds
- for more than one week without consulting a doctor
When using this product
- use only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this carton/label.
- do not allow contact with the eyes and mucus membranes
- do not bandage tightly or apply local heat (such as heating pads) or a medicated patch to the area of use
- Do not use at the same time as other topical analgesics
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- redness is present
- irritation develops
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children over 12 years:
- apply a thin layer to affected area every 6 to 8 hours, not to exceed 3 applications in a 24 hour period
- massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skin
children 12 years or younger:
- ask a doctor
temporarily relieves minor pain associated with:
- simple backache
- muscle strains