Maximum Strength Lidocaine
No Mess Applicator
Desensitizes Aggravated Nerves
- Maximum Amount of Lidocaine Available without a prescription*
- Targets More Pain Receptors than any other OTC Topical Analgesic**
- Odor Free
- Numbs Away Pain with No Irritation and No Burning
- 2.5 fl. oz
*Among OTC topical analgesics.
**Among counter-irritant topical pain relievers.
Lidocaine HCI 4% . . . . . . . . . . . . Topical anesthetic
acrylates/C1 0-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, aminomethyl propanol, C30-45 alkyl cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, caprylyl methicone, cetearyl alcohol, ceteth-20 phosphate, dicetyl phosphate, dimethicone, disodium EDTA, ethylhexylglycerin, glyceryl stearate, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, isohexadecane, methylparaben, polysorbate 60, SD alcohol 40 (15%), steareth-2, steareth-21, water (333-047)
For external use only
Do not use
- on large areas of the body or on cut, irritated or swollen skin
- on puncture wounds
- for more than one week without consulting a doctor
When using this product
- use only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this label.
- do not allow contact with the eyes
- do not bandage or apply local heat (such as heating pads) to the area of use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Flammable keep away from fire or flame
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
temporarily relieves minor pain
adults and children over 12 years:
- apply a thin layer to affected area every 6 to 8 hours, not to exceed 3 applications in a 24 hour period
children 12 years or younger:
- ask a doctor