Desensitizes Aggravated Nerves with Maximum Strength Lidocaine
- Maximum Amount of LIdocaine Available without a Prescription*
- Targets More Pain Receptors than any other OTC Topical Analgesics**
- Odor Free
- Numbs Away Pain with No Irritation and No Burning
*Among OTC topical analgesics..
**Among counter-irritant topical pain relievers.
Lidocaine 4% . . . . . . . . . . . . Topical anesthetic
aluminum glycinate, aluminum hydroxide, cellulose gum, glycerin, methylparaben, polyacrylic acid, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, silica, sodium polyacrylate, tartaric acid, titanium dioxide, urea, water (333-030)
For external use only
Do not use
- more than 1 patch on your body at a time or on cut, irritated or swollen skin
- on puncture wounds
- for more than one week without consulting a doctor
When using this product
- use only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this carton.
- do not allow contact with the eyes
- do not bandage tightly or apply local heat (such as heating pads) to the area of use
- do not use at the same time as other topical analgesics
- dispose of used patch in manner that always keeps product away from children and pets. Used patches still contain the drug product that can produce serious adverse effects if a child or pet chews or ingests this patch.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- redness is present
- irritation develops
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- you experience signs of skin injury, such as pain, swelling, or blistering where the product was applied
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children over 12 years:
- clean and dry affected area
- remove backing from patch by firmly grasping both ends and gently pulling until backing separates in middle
- carefully remove smaller portion of backing from patch and apply exposed portion of patch to affected area
- once exposed portion of patch is positioned, carefully, remove remaining backing to completely apply patch to affected area
- use 1 patch for up to 12 hours
children 12 years or younger:
- ask a doctor
temporarily relieves minor pain